Application deadline is April the 10th.
- Maximum duration of the performance is 45 minutes, in both categories, monodrama and mime.
- Rehearsal duration is maximum 3 hours, and it is on the day of the performance.
- Maximum time allowed for scenery setting between two performances is 15 minutes.
For participants, Festival provides following:
- Hotel accommodation with two meals every day, for the duration agreed with organizers of the Festival.
- Participation reimbursement in amount of 50.000 RSD (Serbian dinar).
- Technical and administrative support.
- Local transport.
- Best performance in both categories by the decision of the expert jury will be awarded the sum of 50.000 RSD.
- Best performance by the decision of the jury of the audience will be awarded the sum of 40.000 RSD.
Festival does not provides per diems or performing fees for participant. Festival does not compensate travel or visa expenses.
Application to be sent to following address:
Pozorište Pinokio, Goce Delčeva 1, 11 0070 Novi Beograd, Srbija
(Za Festival monodrame i pantomime)
Or by e mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application needs to contain following:
1. Exact name of the theatre or individual with valid contacts.
2. History of previous projects.
3. Casting list.
4. Genre and synopsis of the performance.
5. Duration of the performance.
6.Program – catalogue of the performance and up to five photos.
7. Exact number of peoples coming to Festival with full cast list.
8. Technical recommendations and characteristics.
9. Video of the performance.
|Festival selector||Festival General manager|
|Milovan Zdravković||Borislav Balać|
Executive producer: Vuk Miletić
Tel: +381 64 138 96 94